GN'R rocks Rodeo Drive. Nu med klip fra KOHD!!!

Snak om alle Guns N' Roses relaterede nyheder.

Redaktører: Democracyrose, Michael

GN'R rocks Rodeo Drive. Nu med klip fra KOHD!!!

Indlægaf Democracyrose » 8. feb 2007, 09:45

DATE: Wednesday, February 7th, 2007
TITLE: GN'R to Perform at Fashion Designers Hall of Fame
TEXT:
During an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Live talk show, Donatella revealed that Axl Rose will be both attending and performing at the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style on February 8th 2007.

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObO5q_unlo

SOURCE: http://abc.go.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/index.html

Hejannes "rygte" viste sig at være rigtigt... :shock: 8)
Senest rettet af Democracyrose 23. feb 2007, 19:33, rettet i alt 2 gange.
They call you famous but
people think you are insane...
Democracyrose
Administrator

Geografisk sted: København

Indlægaf Democracyrose » 8. feb 2007, 09:46

Glemte helt at d 8 feb er i dag.. :oops:
They call you famous but
Democracyrose
Administrator

Indlægaf Democracyrose » 8. feb 2007, 13:07

Dizzys band har også aflyst deres koncert i aften...

http://www.hookersnblowme.com/
Feb 8 2007 10:00P
CANCELLED!!! NEW BEDFORD, New Hampshire
They call you famous but
Democracyrose
Administrator

Indlægaf hejanne » 8. feb 2007, 15:56

*krydser fingre for at CD bliver nævnt*
No you don't need a doctor
No one else can heal your soul
Brugeravatar
hejanne
Administrator

Geografisk sted: Glostrup

Indlægaf hejanne » 9. feb 2007, 19:32

Fra Hisroyalsweetness (en af dem bag eatmysilkworms.com)

I just want to say, I'd like to withdraw my comments about Axl playing this show instead of finishing the album. I talked to him for about twenty minutes tonight after sneaking into the Versace thing, and I'm confident he's really been working on the album.

Fans should just hang on a little longer. He's done a lot of work, and significant steps forward have been taken. I don't want to repeat specifics though.

For as pissed as I get about bailed tours, delayed albums, rotating band members, lack of PR, and sh*t like that, Axl's still an awesome guy. All my frustrations stem from him not putting out new music. But based on our conversation, I feel really good about him putting out the album soon. Maybe not March, but soon.

What's most important, is that Axl's happy. He said the last fifteen years of his life have been hell. It really was sad to hear him say that. With all the things Axl's got going for him, it really sucks that he has to be depressed. He said this last year did a lot to pull him out of it. He said he was having a ball that night.

I'd be having a ball too if my girlfriend was as hot as Axl's.

Anyways, I'd post a picture, but Axl's holding a sign endorsing another website that we don't mention here. It'll be posted on some other sites tomorrow, I'm sure. By the way, Axl said he thought our site was fun. We talked about how he met Pitman, and how he really got into Lusk. Also, Pitman played the bass that night because Tommy had personal issues and couldn't be there (nothing related to the band or anything).

Happy days for Axl fans. I haven't felt this positive about Axl since the Better HD ads leaked, and I went and posted those supportive signs in his yard. Looks like he's really taking steps forward. Rejoice.

Og:

Relax. The picture hasn't been censored. They may very well think it's okay to post here. But considering the "issues" between our site, and the request by the mods here that we not directly mention that site, I thought it would be fair to give them the right to say whether or not they want it posted here.

But I doubt the pic alone will make any difference as to whether or not anyone believes my story.

As for the set list, yea, I forgot to ask. Of all the questions I could put to Axl, I honestly wasn't all that interested to know whether or not they played SCOM or WTTJ that night.

The more important story is that Axl's really doing everything he can to get that album out. I think that album will forever be linked to a very difficult time in Axl's life -- personal and professional -- and it seemed like he's really ready to get over it and move on with his life. Which is fucking awesome, because that's always what I've said. As excited as I am to hear CD, I'm more excited to see what Axl's going to do next now that he's finally kicked the monkies off his back.
Senest rettet af hejanne 9. feb 2007, 19:49, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Brugeravatar
hejanne
Administrator

Indlægaf hejanne » 9. feb 2007, 19:38

Billede

Billede

Flere billeder her: http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.as ... 99&evntI=0

GUNS N' ROSES played a two-song set at the Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style ceremony, which was held Thursday night (February Cool in Beverly Hills, California. The band, which used a stand-in bass player (Tommy Stinson was apparently unable to make the gig) for the performance, blazed through "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" and "Sweet Child O' Mine" to close the event, which honored Gianni and Donatella Versace. The news of GN'R's performance was broken Tuesday (February 6) during Donatella Versace's appearance on the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" program where she called GN'R frontman Axl Rose a "very elegant person" who loves fashion. Axl reportedly stayed after the band's set until the party ended shortly after midnight. Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach was one of Rose's guests for the evening. Check out pictures from Film Magic.

Donatella Versace was the first designer to accept the Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style award off the famed shopping boulevard. The Rodeo Drive Walk of Style honoring Gianni and Donatella Versace was held three blocks away on the steps of Beverly Hills City Hall at 455 Rexford Drive. The exclusive dinner and concert for 400 was hosted by Rupert Everett and boasted an illustrious guest list, including Elton John, who also played a short set.

Source: Blabbermouth.net
Brugeravatar
hejanne
Administrator

Indlægaf ForeverGNR » 10. feb 2007, 13:00

Til dem der ikke troede på HRS ;)

Billede
Billede

Begge billeder er fra Versace showet
Brugeravatar
ForeverGNR
Senior Gunner

Geografisk sted: Esbjerg

Indlægaf ForeverGNR » 10. feb 2007, 13:02

Fra www.gunsnroses.com:

Feb. 09, 2007

GN'R rocks Rodeo Drive
By GunsNRoses.com

Guns N' Roses brought down the house at the Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style ceremony on Thursday night in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The event was a star-studded gala honoring Donatella and the late Gianni Versace. A wall-to-wall A-List, including Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford, Ashton Kutcher, Sharon Stone, Quincy Jones, Naomi Campbell, Elton John (who also performed), Demi Moore, Prince, Elizabeth Hurley, Ingrid Sischy, Sebastian Bach, Mischa Barton, Franca Sozzani, Paris Hilton and many others attended the event.

Donatella Versace personally asked Axl Rose if GN'R would perform, and Axl obliged with a stripped-down version of GN'R featuring guitarists Richard Fortus and Ron "BumbleFoot" Thal, who played acoustics on "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and "Sweet Child O'Mine" to close out the ceremony.

With full command of the stage, Axl moved and sang like only Axl can. Bassist Tommy Stinson was unable to attend because of a personal family issue so keyboardist Chris Pitman filled in admirably on bass. Lead guitarist Robin Finck, keyboard player Dizzy Reed and drummer Frank Ferrer all tore it up.

GN'R capped off a magical evening with a great performance that left the captivated audience enthralled and satisfied.

Immediately after their all-too-brief set, Axl and the boys went from the stage into the audience, dancing with their wives and girlfriends and mingling with fans as well as society's elite.
Brugeravatar
ForeverGNR
Senior Gunner

Geografisk sted: Esbjerg

Indlægaf Democracyrose » 23. feb 2007, 19:35

The web site of French news magazine L'Express, has a short clip of GN'R performing Knockin' On Heaven's Door at the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Induction Honoring Gianni and Donatella Versace that took place on February 8th.
You can watch the clip at lexpress.fr.

Source(s): http://www.lexpress.fr/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjZ9D1fggDY

http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=89PI8QZI
They call you famous but
Democracyrose
Administrator

Tilbage til Gn´R nyheder 2013